The Smoke G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4DK-2 Full show

Go down

4DK-2 Full show Empty 4DK-2 Full show

Post  DJ Hipp Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 am

4DK-2 Full show 4dk6_zps7488327c
DJ Hipp and Steve Storme are swangin & bangin in a piece of shit car. They come to an abrupt stop by a church with a sign saying something about a gay marraige.

[color:11bd=00ccff]DJ Hipp
Yo you see this shit here?

Steve Storme
All I see is a couple of gays are getting married.

You cool with that?

Steve Storme
It's none of my buisness.

Listen man. We give gays more rights - the whole world's gonna be a episode of My Little Pony.

Steve Storme
Society isn't emo enough already? Fucking pony loving faggots...

You know what we gotta do...

Steve Storme
Yeah. It's time to get Un-Civil.

Hipp and Storme get out of the car and grab a mac-11 and a tec-9 from the backseat. They walk into the church and down the isle right to where two gay dudes are getting married.

LISTEN UP!

Steve Storme
IF YOUR GAY, YOU AINT GOTTA GO HOME BUT YOU CAN'T STAY HERE!

Thems god's words.

They each aim their semi-automatic guns in the air and empty their clips as everyone in the church runs out of the buidling yelling and screaming.

Meanwhile

Shad Moss is in an eating contest at a fast food resturant. Him and this other obese guy have both ate 40 cheese burgers. A large crowd is starting to form around them, with people cheering on both men.

Fast Food Place Manager
I'm ending this, I can't have you guys dying in this resturant.

Crowd
BOOOOOOOOO!

Shad keeps eating more and more burgers. He starts shoving two or three in his mouth at once.

Crowd
SHAD! SHAD! SHAD! SHAD!

Shad's obese opponent tries to keep up and begins shoveling burgers one after the other, but he just can't eat as many as Shad, and he collapses.

Fast Food Place Manager
Alright Shad you win again, now get out of here.

Shad gets up and takes a bow as the crowd cheers him on. All the ladies in the crowd try to give him their number, but he ignores them and sits back down to eat more burgers.

Scott Steiner shows up and tries to talk to Shad but he shuts him out and focuses only on eating. Steiner starts taking burgers and lining them up leading to his car and Shad follows the burger trail until he finds himself in the vehicle.

Back at church

DJ Hipp and Steve Storme are sat on the alter. A man comes out of a room behind them with two wine glasses with wine in them. He hands one to DJ and one to Storme.

Steve Storme
You planned this shit didn't you?

I ain't plan a damn thing.

The 4DK Girls come out from that room behind Hipp and Storme and start dancing to some bullshit music the church had.

Steve Storme
How are you gonna lie to my face!

You ask to many questions. Way I see it, you take two girls, I take two girls, no talking necessary nah'mean?

The two men toast glasses and drink the wine, they take turns enjoying the women's talents and we cut away before the orgy cause nobody wants to see these guys naked.

Terror Town

Girl Hipp is at somebody's house with a couple other people. All the lights are turned off and it's completely silent other than the ocassional cars passing by.

A brand new Maybach pulls up and the driver flashes his brights on and off three times. Girl Hipp walks out of the house and it's early morning so it's pitch black and we can barely see anything.

The man hands Girl Hipp a black bag. Right as he does this, another car pulls up behind his and he starts freaking out.

The Man
Who the fuck is this!?!

Jason comes out of the house. The guy driving the other car steps out and it's former 4DK wrestler OG Grimace. Grimace hands Girl Hipp a letter and she tries to read it but she can't read very well.

The Man
Who is that guy??!

Jason
Chill. As long as you did right, you got nothing to worry about.

The other guys in the crew come outside. Jason opens up the man's backseat door and picks up bag after bag. The other guys pick up bags too. They open a couple of the bags, see that the money is right and close the bags.

Jason
Everything looks good here G. Your up.

[color:11bd=FFB000]Girl Hipp
*Laughs*

Girl Hipp throws a die in the air and catches it in her hand. She gives it to the man.

Jason
Better hurry and roll, kid.

The Man
I-

Jason
Don't talk. Roll.

The man rolls the die. The die hits the floor and rolls over. Jason picks up the die. The man rolled a 6.

Jason
Shit.

Mmmmm. *laughs* My most hated number.

A look of horror comes across the man's face. He'd heard horror stories of a British girl from the Southside, but he didn't realize it was Girl Hipp until she spoke. Stories of the game of chance she played with a die - a game that could change your life in an instant, all dependant on what you roll. No one knew what happened if you rolled a six.

The Man
Please! Consider this a peace offering!

The man hands over the keys to his car.

Girl Hipp pulls out a gun and shoots the man five times in the head.

Peace.

Jason
*Ha-HAH!*Jadakiss laugh*

Get rid of the body and the car. Stash the money until I get back.

Jason
Before we head out, you need help reading that letter?

Jason grabs the letter and reads it using a flashlight that was in the maybach glove compartment.

Jason
Your dad needs your help again.

Jason and the crew pick up the body and put it in the trunk. They leave in the Maybach with the money, and Girl Hipp goes with OG Grimace.

Back at church

Scott Steiner arrives and is making another burger trail leading into the church. We quickly see Shad Moss following the trail eating each and every last burger. He still doesn't seem to notice anything around him other than the burgers.

Scott Steiner looks at DJ and Storme, then at Shad, and back at DJ and Storme.

Scott Steiner
He's FAT!

You got the wrong guy, you were supposed to get Shyne Storme.

Scott Steiner
HEH?

Girl Hipp strolls in followed by OG Grimace.

Now that we're all here, let's make this quick - the last thing we're remembered for right now is that 2012 DXX shit. I know wrestling sucks, but fuck, I made a legendary career out of it, and I'm not going out as the guy cosplaying as Master Splinter from Ninja Turtles. You can think of this as a party and I need your help getting our guests here. What do you say we go one last round, in the Fourth Dimension?

The lights go out and we hear a familiar voice shout "JetsGo!" Fade out to the 4DK-2 theme song to start the show.

Average N
Hey all you dick sucking cunts! We're here somewhere - I honestly have no idea where, they kidnapped and blindfolded me and I woke up right here in this building. Steve Storme walked by and I asked him what they want with me, his response was "Guess."

Curren$y
By the way homie, guess what?

Average N
What's that guest commentator, Curren$y, who I would like to thank for our theme song "WOH"?

Curren$y
Your not on commentary right now.

[color:11bd=00CCFF]DJ Hipp
What's good Spitta? Is Average N bothering you?

Curren$y
Fuck if I care it's all Jets.

Steve Storme
Well he's bothering me, fuck out of here Average N!

You might as well go home Average N, we only kidnapped you and brought you here to be dicks.

Average N
Awww I see you guys are still hilarious as ever!

[color:11bd=C00000]4DK-2 Certificate of Suck My Dick Match
JUVI vs MANU
The match starts with a staredown. Manu and Juvi both reach in their pocket for something, and pull out pokeballs!

Juvi
Go Squirtle!

Manu
BULBASAUR LOOL

We got a pokemon battle on our hands!

Steve Storme
I should have seen this coming, fucking Manu is a pokemon.

Curren$y
This kinda shit happens all the time. I'm always tellin' my partna's, look out for them dragon types they can get you from out of nowhere.

Juvi
Squirtle use Water Gun!

Manu
LOOL

Bulbasaur got hit by Water Gun. It does not understand Manu's LOOL's so it doesn't do anything but take hits.

Juvi
Keep using Water Gun.

Squirtle uses Water Gun a couple more times and eventually Bulbasaur faints. Manu blacked out/Juvi gained 0 dollars.

Booyaka Booyaka 619! Rey Mysterio's theme plays and out comes Rey the SWCCEO! He's half Rey Mysterio, half Charmander! Or just Charmander wearing a Rey Mysterio mask.

Curren$y
That Charmander just evolved into a dude with thick eyebrows right infront of us. He's taking a picture of himself in a mirror...and now he's joining the military, fuck.

Steve Storme
That didn't happen.

Curren$y
Ya'll ain't seein' what I'm seein' - I'm high as fuck.

He's still level 5.

Steve Storme
Poor Rey will never evolve.

Rey
Lol come on guys join my forum.

Juvi
Squirtle use Water Gun!

Rey dodges

Rey
Come on why can't we be friends? Join my forum!

Rey hands Juvi a laptop and Juvi register's on Rey's forum. He makes a few posts.

Steve Storme
Well Rey got what he wanted. Now he can get out of here.

Rey the amico won't be happy til he bans you and you come back atleast two or three times.

Rey
Hey no spamming! Your banned!

Rey bans Juvi from his forum.

Rey
Hey Juvi you should join my forum again your unbanned now!

Squirtle learned Hydro Pump.

Juvi
Squirtle use Hydro Pump!

Squirtle Hydro Pumps Rey and he faints/blacks out/and joins the military.

Manu wakes up.

Manu throws his pokeball at Juvi, trying to catch him. It hits him in the head and Juvi falls down. Manu pins Juvi. 1, 2, 3

[color:11bd=C00000]Manu wins in 10 minutes via pinfall by Pokeball throw.

Steve Storme
Manu wins the Certificate of Suck My Dick. Let's hear what he has to say.

Manu
FINALLY MANU SOLDIER IS A CHAMPION LOOL SUCK MY DICK LOOOL NO HOMO!

Powerful speech by Manu, real deep stuff.

Curren$y
That boy over there yellin' - I don't yell I just smoke LOUD and everybody here me. Jet! Life!

Steve Storme
Thanks for joining us Spitta, see you at the after party?

Curren$y
Yeah, yeah. We don't catch feelins we catch flights!

DJ Hipp and Steve Storme leave the show briefly and head to a hotel they had booked for the evening to relax for a bit. They stand by a glass elevator waiting for it to come down.

Steve Storme
Alright, spill it. I know the reason you put this show together was to face me.

No, it's not enough to "face" you. For years the world's wanted to know whose better between us. We'll be having a fight to the death. Get ready.

The elevator door opens. DJ gets in the elevator. Storme was about to enter the elevator when he feels a sharp pain in his head, lasting for only a split second. Suddenly, everything around him goes purple. Deity Cat walks off the elevator and the door closes. The elevator goes up. Deity Cat stands before Storme as he did on the very first 4DK show.

4DK-2 Full show Deitycat_zps0aa9a77a

Deity Cat
Hey Steve.

Steve Storme
You again? What do you want?

Deity Cat
Only what I've wanted from the begginning.

Steve Storme
I don't have time for this, my life is on the line tonight.

Deity Cat
Are you...worried?

Steve Storme
What? Of course not! I'm The One!

Deity Cat
You don't get it. You never have.

Steve Storme
I get it just fine thank you. I'm The One, don't trust Hipp, and all that shit.

Deity Cat
Silly kid. If you got it, you wouldn't be content with being just a great wrestler.

Steve Storme
What are you talking about?

Deity Cat
Your GOD, Steve. GOD. You have power over everything. All you need to do is learn how to use your power.

Steve Storme
I'm God? But - what if I choose not to believe?

Deity Cat
Then you would be a fool.

Steve Storme

Deity Cat
Here, aim your hand at that elevator and think of you and Hipp talking before I showed up.

Storme gives it a shot. He points his hand in the direction of the elevator. The purple color of everything fades back to the normal colors. DJ Hipp is standing across from Storme, waiting for the elevator to come down.

No, it's not enough to "face" you. For years the world's wanted to know whose better between us. We'll be having a fight to the death. Get ready.

The elevator comes down and the door opens. DJ steps in the elevator, and Deity Cat walks out of it.

Deity Cat
Do you believe now?

Steve Storme
I just reversed time....

Deity Cat
You can do so much more than that. You can save the world.

Steve Storme
Show me. I want to live up to my potential.

Deity Cat
I thought you'd never say that.

Elsewhere

DJ Hipp gets off the elevator and heads to his room. He opens the door and see's something he didn't think existed outside his (second) favorite RPG series.

4DK-2 Full show Mog_zps57126b3b

Deity Mog
Hey, kupo!

What are you doing here Mog?

Deity Mog
I'm not just any mog. I'm a Deity Mog, kupo!

Can you tell me the end of Lightning Returns?

Deity Mog
Afraid not.

Well...did you want something?

Deity Mog
I have something to tell you, kupo!

Let me guess, they want me to sing the theme song for XIII-3.

Deity Mog
Even better, your the DEVIL, kupo!

I thought as much. My ex-wife never shuts up about it.

Deity Mog
You have evil powers, kupo!

Like Doctor Doom?

Deity Mog
No, silly! You have the potential to destroy the world.

I like where this is going.

Deity Mog
Aim your hand at your door, kupo!

DJ does what the Mog says. He aims his arm at his hotel room door. A blast of energy comes from his hand and breaks the door and most of the wall around it. His momentum sends DJ crashing through the two sides of the glass elevator. He falls to the lobby floor, where Steve Storme is waiting.

Steve Storme
Alright, spill it. I know the reason you put this show together was to face me.

Deity Mog floats into the elevator and it goes down. The doors open and Mog floats out.

Deity Mog
You have much to learn, kupo!

Show me my potential, Mog.

Deity Mog
Anything for a friend, kupo!

DJ grabs Mog and throws him across the room.

Deity Mog
kupokupokuuupppooooo!

Scaffold Match
SHAD MOSS vs OG GRIMACE
This match will take place on a scaffold, 15 feet above the ring. To win you must throw your opponent off the scaffold.

Gucci Mane
Burr! What's good its your boy Gucci Mane the Trap God, here with Kwhame at 4DK-2. You know I'm always in the Fourth Dimension, Gucci stay Wasted!

Kwhame Myles
I can't believe these motherfuckers had Curren$y here and I gotta commentate with this fool.

Gucci Mane
Burr! I admit that was cold had to give you a little Burr and shit.

Kwhame Myles
Yeah...

Gucci Mane
DAMN that boy Grimace shirt cant contain his titties. Squeeze your nipples, squeeze your nipples...

Kwhame Myles
Gucci...

Gucci Mane
Say it two times!

Kwhame Myles
Finally this match is starting - is that Shad? He looks like he ate every last member of the Hood Tribe, even Pete. That's one fat maggot.

Shad and Grimace are barely able to walk on the scaffold without falling off their so fat. OG Grimace connects with some rights to Shad's belly, but Shad doesn't feel anything. Shad takes a chocolate bar out of his pocket and starts eating it.

Grimace is mad that Shad refuses to share, he charges at Shad - going for a clothesline - but Shad sticks his foot out and trips him.

Gucci Mane
Did you say this kid's name is Shad Moss? He's 500 pounds, and he stole his name from fucking Bow Wow?!?

Kwhame Myles
As much of a bitch as Rick Ross is, atleast he stole his name from a real OG.

Gucci Mane
I heard this guy Shad is everyone's bitch, now I know why - he actually wants to be a bitch!

Grimace walks up to Shad, and smacks his chocolate right out of his hand. Shad starts crying. Grimace doesn't know what to do. He goes to clothesline Shad again and this time connects, knocking him down.

Kwhame Myles
This is pathetic. That maggot fat bow wow's crying cause he can't eat his chocolate bar.

Shad gets up and wipes the tears from his eyes. He charges at Grimace, but slips on a well placed lemon and falls right back down.

Gucci Mane
Lemunnnnn!

Kwhame Myles
You put that lemon there didn't you?

Gucci Mane
Burr! Brick Squad!

Gucci Mane leaves. Grimace picks up Shad and puts him on his shoulders, in position for the Samoan Drop. Kwhame drops his headset and starts climbing up the ladder that leads to the scaffold. He gets to the top and walks up behind Grimace, and kicks him in the nuts. Shad Moss falls on top of Grimace, and the two of their combined weight crashing down on the scaffold, creates a big whole, causing both men to fall through the scaffold and into the ring 15 feet below. Luckily for Shad, OG Grimace's body absorbed most of the fall, acting as a sort of trampoline.

[color:11bd=C00000]This match is ruled a Draw after 5 minutes, when both men fell through the scaffold.

Kwhame has already climbed down the ladder by the time Shad gets up. Shad goes to hug Kwhame but Kwhame slaps him, and shakes his hand instead. Chad Jennings comes out, he and Kwhame take turns hurling insults at Shad and we have a nice Hood Generals reunion moment.

We're backstage in a dark empty hallway with a blue-ish green light, lighting up one just one section of the hallway.

We see a womanly figure with a bag over her head, and her hands tied behind her back - slowly walking down the hallway. Behind her a man in a mask has a gun held to the back of her head.

The man walks her to the ring. He unties her hands and takes the bag off her head. BOOOOOOO! It's Carari Grey. The man starts to take his mask off, but the lights go off.

Man
YOU THINK YOU MADE ME BITCH!?! I should have done this a long time ago.

The lights come back on and the man is revealed to be DJ Hipp. Carari tries to run but the lights go off again. They come back on and DJ is gone, but Girl Hipp is in the ring!

Carari tries to run again but Girl Hipp grabs her by the arm, pulls her in and kisses her on the lips much to the crowds enjoyment. She slips a tounge in there and makes it French, and I Can Tell by 504 Boyz plays.

GH pushes Carari down and gets on top of her. They kiss again as Carari gets more into it. GH starts fondling Carari's right breast and licks her nipple through her shirt. They start taking clothes off and get down to their underwear. They are about to get naked when Ric Flair's theme plays and out comes the Nature Boy Ric Flair in a suit.

The music stops as do the ladies. Flair gets a microphone.

Ric Flair
WOOOOOOOOOOO!

The fans boo Flair for interrupting the HLA. Flair takes off his jacket and throws it on the ground before struting off the ropes, doing another strut and finally elbow dropping his jacket a few times.

Ric Flair
Ladies, I think its time you girls took a ride on Space Mountain! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

GH and Carari go up to Flair and grab one of his arms each. They irish whip him off the ropes but Flair ducks a double clothesline attempt and chops Carari Grey right in between her titties. Carari falls to the floor and doesn't get up. She is pronounced dead minutes later.

The lights go off, and only Flair is left in the ring when they come back on.

Stephanie McMahon On A Pole Match
SHYNE STORME VS TRIPLE H
Ric Flair
WOOOOOOOOO! It's the 16 time limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', WOOOOOO! World Champion, WOO! Ric Flair!

Justin Bieber
More like the old, broke, most pathetic joke in the wrestling business, Ric Flair.

Ric Flair
WHAT! Who told you that?

Justin Bieber
Scott Steiner.

Ric Flair
Steiner's had it out for me from the begginning.

Justin Bieber
I heard he made you cry in WCW.

Ric Flair
Big Show cries every week are you gonna call Big Show pathetic?

Justin Bieber
Whose Big Show?

Ric Flair
You kids are a disgrace.

Justin Bieber
Your just hating cause I had sex with Selena Gomez.

Stephanie McMahon has been placed in a cage, that is somehow attached to a pole thats been attached to one of the turnbuckles. The winner of this match wins the rights to marry Stephanie if they choose to do so. To win you must open the cage door, grab Stephanie, and successfully bring her in the ring. Apparently she agreed to this.

Triple H enters the ring first. As soon as Shyne Storme steps in the ring Triple H clotheslines him. Storme gets right up and is hit with a couple more clotheslines. HHH throws Storme over the ropes and to the floor. He exits the ring and gets right back on the attack.

Ric Flair
Yes! Kill him Hunter!

Triple H throws Storme over the barricade and into the crowd. Storme steps on HHH's foot. The two men trade punches with Storme getting the upper hand. Storme hits a roundhouse kick that knocks Triple H down. He takes a beer from a fan and throws it in Triple H's face. Storme takes a different fan's sign, and breaks it over Triple H's head. He exits the crowd and goes to try and win the match.

Justin Bieber
Well it was nice of Triple H to come, but he was no match for Shyne Storme.

Ric Flair
How dare you disrespect a legend like Triple H. *bows to Triple H* This one isn't over by a longshot.

Storme is on the turnbuckle. He opens the cage door but Triple H stops him just in time with a low blow from behind. Triple H pushes Storme off the top rope to the outside. Hunter kisses Stephanie and begins to take her out the cage. Storme see's the kiss and looks furious.

He enters the ring and does a running dropkick to Triple H's back, Hunter's head banging into Stephanie's. Triple H falls into the ring. He just had a collision with a colossal McMahon head, so he's in pain. Storme leaves the ring and looks under the apron. He pulls out a barbed wire baseball bat and slides back in the ring.

Triple H is holding hs head in agony, giving Storme a clean revenge shot. He moves the bat above his head, and brings it crashing down, hitting Triple H in his genitals. He does this four more times. HHH rolls around the ring in pain.

Shyne Storme grabs a microphone.

[color:11bd=FF7000]Shyne Storme
Steph, honey. In a few minutes I'll be winning the right to have hundreds of children with the richest cunt in the business. And we'll finally be re-united. I know your already wet just thinking about it. But first, I have to make sure your ex husband never bothers us again.

Triple H starts to get up. Storme hits him with the microphone and knocks him back down. Storme hits Triple H all over his body with the barbed wire bat. He picks up Triple H and knocks him upside the head with the bat. Triple H is busted open, his face a crimson mask.

Storme gets back on the mic. He looks at Stephanie and starts singing.

You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart

He looks over to Justin Bieber.

Baby, baby, baby oooh!

Justin Bieber stands up and removes his headset. He gives Ric Flair the weakest right hand ever seen. Flair goes down. The camera zooms in on Flair blading. He's bleeding more than Triple H! Bieber enters the ring. He shakes Storme's hand and slowly climbs the turnbuckle.

Get up Hunter! The only man standing between you, and the woman you love is Justin Bieber. Whoop that trick man!

Triple H gets up. Blood dripping off his face. He climbs the turnbuckle and looks at Bieber. HHH starts to do the DX chop, but Beiber stops him and gives him the finger before grabbing Triple H's arms, and giving him the Pepsi Plunge! Bieber stands above Triple H's beaten and bloody body, and gives hm the DX chop as the crowd yells SUCK IT! Shyne Storme climbs the turnbuckle, grabs Stephanie and climbs down, winning the match.

[color:11bd=C00000]Steve Storme wins by grabbing Stephanie McMahon after 30 minutes.

Backstage

Steve Storme is in a room marked "Triple H Suite." He opens up bottle after bottle of the champagne Ric Flair bought for Triple H. He chugs down each bottle. Stephanie McMahon comes out of the bathroom wearing sexy lingerie.

Stephanie McMahon
Would you hurry up hon? It was real hot in that cage. I can't wait to get in the shower.

I've waited a long time for this. You can wait bitch.

Stephanie starts kissing Storme. She grabs and his hand and pulls him into the bathroom. The shower comes on, and we fade out.

The screen is split in two halves like Splitscreen Multiplayer. On the left side we see Steve Storme. On the right side we DJ Hipp. When Storme is talking, Hipp's side is paused and greyed out, and the same for Storme's side when Hipp is talking.

Steve Storme
I was always told I could be anything I wanted to be.

I was always told I would never be shit.

Steve Storme
They called me The Last Hope.

They called me The Immortal Sinner.

Steve Storme
I couldn't save CGS.

I killed every company I worked for.

Steve Storme
Yet still - the fans always supported me.

Fans? What fans? They all hate me.

Steve Storme
It was considered a blessing to have me on your show. Fans came in droves to see me Curb Stomp a bitch.

Shit I was always a curse. Would of been blacklisted if people didn't really wanna see me get my block knocked off.

Steve Storme
Other wrestlers loved working with me - they know the fans appreciate anything Steve Storme does in the ring, and by extension, what my opponent does too.

Nobody wanted to work with me. I stiff up all them motherfuckers. I'm surprised more people we'ren't injured by the Cop Killa - I dropped them on their neck with no regard for their health.

Steve Storme
I was loved and respected by anyone and everyone who watched wrestling. What's not to like? My natural charisma? My superstar good looks?

I couldn't pay you to like me. I had nothing going for me. They said I had a attitude problem. They said I wasn't technical enough - that I couldn't make it in this buisness.

Steve Storme
I won more championships, and have more accomplishments in this buisness than I can count...

I won a ton of championships, I was picked for Superstar of the Year, I'm in a wrestling Hall of Fame...

Steve Storme
I'm a true to life JBL, a real Wrestling God. Ask around they'll all tell you the same.

Everybody wants to take away my accomplishments. Claiming they were the ones who made DJ Hipp a household name.

Steve Storme
I've formed historic alliances, and had classic rivalries.

I started those stables because I wanted to take my dogs to the top with me!

Steve Storme
We all know it - I'm the greatest wrestler of all time!

Fuck all of ya'll who stabbed me in the back - I'm the greatest wrestler of all time!

Steve Storme
A guy named DJ Hipp might try to tell you different.

Steve Storme probably got a problem with me sayin' that.

Steve Storme
Fuck DJ Hipp.

Fuck Steve Storme.

Steve Storme
I've been through a lot HOMIE.

I've been through it all BRUH.

Steve Storme
I made my share of mistakes. I abandonded everyone who cared about me and turned to drugs as my escape. I had my face badly burned and I tried to hide my shame under a mask.

I had a daughter at 14. I couldn't handle it. I wasn't there for her most of the time. And when I was there, all I did was shoot heroin and borrow money from her mom. My little girl tried to reach out to me, but I hid beneath a mask.

Steve Storme
Everyone just assumed they knew who I was - that I could be described in short bullet points like this promo - and I'm sick of it.

Everyone tells me I'm a terrible person - I believed their bullet points about me. But now...I'm sick of this shit.

Steve Storme
But the Mask's off now.

Mask's off.

Steve Storme
And you cunts can continue to call me a God all you want to - but your wrong.

I don't care what anyone calls me - I know I'm not a Devil.

Steve Storme
I didn't learn any new moves from that Cat. Turns out you can never reach your potential, cause your potential will always get higher just before you reach for it.

Fucking Mog was a waste of time. Reaching your potential's just a pipe dream.

Steve Storme
I used to believe I was a God. Shit, I had all the qualites of one right?

I thought of myself as a Devil. Fuck, I burned a man alive on a Pay-Per-View.

Steve Storme
Deity Cat was just like all these so called fans heaping praise on me from every angle. They were just there to add pressure. But the weight's been lifted off my shoulders now.

The Mog was just like everyone who ever doubted me. They were all there only to distract me. I can see clearly now.

Steve Storme
Hipp - after all we've been through...I finally understand why you wanna take my life.

Storme...I'm gonna chop your body up, cook it and feed it to the homeless.

Steve Storme
We can't co-exist in this world.

The world just aint big enough for two greatests, man.

Steve Storme
Of course, I expect you to concede once I kill you.

When you die, I get to pick your funeral song. Hope you like Rebecca Black.

Steve Storme
Fucking generic gangsta character.

Fucking generic indy wrestler.

[color:11bd=C00000]Fight to the Death
STEVE STORME vs DJ HIPP

4DK-2 Full show 4dk5_zpsa6b926f3
Queen Z
It's finally time for the fight we've all been waiting for. Four years in the making, a fight to the death between two of the biggest legends in this sport - with lots of history behind this one - lets try and re-cap.

Four years ago, two promotions were on top of the wrestling business. One, called CGS, the other called DXX. Among these leagues there were two wrestlers who stood out above the rest. Those wrestlers were Steve Storme, and DJ Hipp.

Though they'd work closely together behind the scenes, it wasn't until 2010, in WCL, where they would meet on screen for the first time. DJ Hipp had invaded WCL, kidnapped the GM's cat, and had his own commentary team including me, Queen Z, and said cat, also invading. And then something unthinkable happened, Steve Storme joined our invading group called The Legion - that would lead to the demise of WCL.

The next year Steve Storme and DJ Hipp created their own promotion named Fourth Dimension Kombat. Steve Storme was approached by a cat god that warned him, DJ Hipp will betray you. After turning Goldust into a pile of gold dust, Storme heard the news, DJ Hipp had sold the company, accidentally to Vince Russo, for a pair of fake vampire teeth.

The cat had been right, and Storme didn't know what to believe. And then, Vince Russo blew up the building during the final 4DK show. DJ Hipp tried to save the fans and was caught up in the explosion. He was said to be dead for over a year afterward - he literally died in my hands, and now here we are with NO EXPLANATION, he didn't even tell me -

Ellie Phantom
I WOULD LIKE AN EXPLANATION MISTER!

Queen Z
Inconsiderate jerk.

Ellie Phantom
And now here we are!

Queen Z
You went to cuba with Tupac & Biggie, DIDN'T YOU HIPP?

Ellie Phantom
Um...we have a match to call bitch!

Queen Z
Wh - what did you call me?

Ellie Phantom
You heard me bitch.

Steve Storme is in the ring first. As DJ Hipp approaches the ring, Storme springboards off the ropes and hits DJ with a clothesline to the outside. Storme goes to pick up DJ but is met with a low blow. DJ rolls into the ring as Storme falls on his knee. Hipp waits for Steve to stand up before he runs off the ropes and does a suicide dive through the top and middle ropes, but Storme moves out of the way, and hits Hipp with a trash can lid to the face - that he had got from under the ring when DJ didn't notice.

Storme heads over to the commentary table and starts yelling something at Queen Z. DJ Hipp reaches inside one of his boots and pulls out his old favorite weapon, a fork. He walks over to Storme, but as he gets closer, Storme grabs Ellie and holds her in front of himself. He pulls out a pocket knife, puts the blade by her neck and yells "Stay Back!" DJ keeps walking, and Storm cuts Ellie's neck and drops her, and a bunch of wool falls out of Ellie.

Queen Z
Shit, El are you alright?

Ellie Phantom
Nothing a good sew can't fix!

Queen Z
That's the spirit!

Storme and DJ stare at each other from across the announce table. They both climb on top of the table and try to stab each other, but they both block it with their other arm. DJ bites Storme's arm to get an advantadge, and stabs him in the forehead over and over with his fork. Blood starts pouring out of Storme's forehead. Hipp picks up Storme and does a Cop Killa through the table!

Queen Z
What a Cop Killa! I don't know how Storme's gonna get up from that.

Ellie Phantom
And he's up!

Queen Z
That was fast.

Storme gets up. DJ went back in the ring. Storme grabs a chair from a fan and sits in it outside the ring, far enough away so DJ can't dive on him. DJ exits the ring and runs at Storme, but Storme trips him and Hipp's face hits the chair. Storme grabs the chair and places Hipp's head in the chair, before punt kicking the chair. Storme drags Hipp by his arm, picks him up and rolls him into the ring, before entering the ring himself.

Steve heads to the top rope, with a chair in his hand. DJ punches Storme a couple times to get back into it. He climbs the ropes. DJ goes to punch Storme, but Steve blocks it with the chair, and hits DJ in the head with the chair creating a big dent in it, and making DJ bleed from his head as well. Storme carefully positions himself, as well as placing DJ's head on top of the chair before hitting the Stigmata Effect (Flying Curbstomp With A Chair)!

Ellie Phantom
Stigmata Effect!

Queen Z
Talk about a finishing move...

Storme sets up a table in the ring. He lays DJ on it and heads up a different turnbuckle, again to the top rope. The lights go off, and when they come on, DJ is up. He throws Storme off the top, onto the ropes - landing right on his genitals. Storme's body is laying half way in and half way out the ring. DJ goes to the top rope and hits the Instant Sentance (Top Rope Double Foot Stomp) to the back of Storme's head, causing both men to fall out of the ring.

DJ throws Storme back in the ring and follows him in. He picks up Storme, but Storme grabs his arm and wraps it in a Broken Dreams (Scissored Armbar). Both men fall to the mat as Storme adds pressure to the hold. DJ gets to his knees and begins to stand up while Storme continues adding pressure to the hold. Hipp manages to pick up Storme like Rampage Jackson, he manages to loosen up his arm enough to counter into a Terror Vortex (Tornado Bomb)!

DJ and Storme both lay on the mat breathing heavily, trying to catch their breath and get up before the other guy. Suddenly Natural Born Killaz by Dr. Dre feat. Ice Cube plays and the crowd goes nuts as out comes New Jack with his trash can full of weapons!

Queen Z
It's the Original Gangsta NEW JACK!

Ellie Phantom
Shit's about to get fucked.

New Jack throws his trash can in the ring, and slides in the ring. He goes straight to DJ Hipp and picks him up, leaning him up against the corner. New Jack grabs his guitar and does his dance thing before smashing it over DJ Hipp's head! He goes in his trash can to get another weapon, but the lights go off and when they come back on, Kenny Dykstra is in the ring! The crowd erupts.

Queen Z
Kenny Dykstra! Hipp's former Tag partner is here!

Ellie Phantom
The Immortal Sinners are back!

New Jack tries to punch Kenny, but Dykstra blocks it and punches him back, knocking New Jack down. Dykstra heads to the top rope, and hits a Leg Drop off the top on Steve Storme! New Jack starts brawling with Kenny, and they fight all the way backstage, leaving Hipp and Storme laid out in the ring.

Storme and Hipp get up at the same time. Both men exit the ring and get tables, setting them up in the ring right next to each other. Storme looks up at the ladder that leads to the scaffold that was used earlier in the night. He climbs the ladder. DJ follows him up the ladder. When they get to the top, they start trading punches on the scaffold. DJ gets the upperhand and tries to throw Storme into the hole created by Shad Moss and OG Grimace earlier, but Storme is able to hang on to the other side of the scaffold. Storme pulls himself up to safety. Him and DJ stare at each other across the scaffold. Storme runs and jumps over the hole, hitting DJ with a sick flying lariat that gets the crowd on its feet and chanting holy shit.

Ellie Phantom
Storme got mad hops!

Queen Z
Very impressive showing here from both of these guys, but how much could they have left?

Storme and Hipp trade punches again, using every drop of energy in their bodies. Storme pushes Hipp back, and DJ runs at Storme, knocking him off the scaffold with a Yakuza Kick! But do to his momentum, Hipp falls off the scaffold too! Both men come crashing down through the convieniently placed tables. Neither man shows any signs of life.

Queen Z
Fucking idiots practically jumped off that thing! Come on get up! *nervous fingernail biting*

Storme's arm moves a little as everyone watches nervously. He grabs the bottom rope and tries to get up but he can't. He slaps Hipp's arm to see if he's still alive. Hipp turns his head slightly to see who it is. Both men are alive but very out of it. Then, a familiar voice is heard on the microphone.

Vince Russo
Hey guys! What did you think I wasn't going to here about your little party? Don't worry - I brought you guys a present! I heard you were having a fight to the death. That'll finally prove to the world whose the best wrestler right? Good, I'm glad. But you see, neither of you are gonna survive tonight anyway. In another Russo swerve, your present is a bomb! Enjoy!

Russo leaves. A bomb explodes under the ring, creating a huge flame that leaves the entire ring on fire. Smoke fills the air around the whole arena. When the smoke finally clears, there is nobody in the ring.

We cut to an area outside the arena where we see DJ Hipp and Steve Storme standing across from each other in the rain.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! It's time to end this.

Steve Storme
Yes...Draw Pilgrim!

Both men pull out pistols like a duel in a old western movie and the screen goes black as we hear two gunshots.

[color:11bd=c00000]WRITTEN BY
DJ Hipp

We cut to Girl Hipp and Jason backstage.

Jason
Yo you alright G?

Bring me the body.

Jason leaves and comes back seconds later carrying a body in a bodybag. He gently puts it down on the floor.

Jason
You need anything?

Jason
Alright then. See you soon.

The screen goes black, and we fade in back to the rainy area where Storme and Hipp were. We see Vince Russo getting shot - once by Storme, and once by Hipp. He had been between them the whole time, but the angle of the camera made him impossible to see. Russo falls to the ground.

Steve Storme
Well...we got him.

You figure his death counts?

Steve Storme
What you mean in our fight to the death? Probably n - yeah, yeah of course it does.

Yeah I mean it was fight to THE death, it would be wrong to keep fighting after someone died during our fight right?

Steve Storme
Definitely. I knew we'd find a way to survive.

Don't get me wrong I want to kill you...

Steve Storme
Right, right - I wanna kill you too, of course. It just wouldn't be right.

That's not a lame ending is it?

Steve Storme
Who gives a shit? Let's just go to the after party.

Storme and Hipp walk with their back to the camera. Apparently going to the 4DK-2 afterparty.

We go to McDonalds, where Shad Moss and OG Grimace are sitting next to each other, stuffing their faces with as much food as they could afford.

We go to "Triple H's suite" where Shyne Storme and Stephanie McMahon are in bed going at it for hours, working on creating more Shyne Storme's!

Back at the scene where Hipp and Storme are walking away, we see Vince Russo stand up and brush the dirt off his shoulder. He watches Hipp and Stome walking until they fade in the distance.

[color:11bd=c00000]DIRECTED BY
DJ Hipp

Backstage

We hear Girl Hipp's voice but we don't see her.

You may have escaped me in death. But, I'll still enjoy your body, Ms. Grey Fox!

We see Carari Grey's cold, dead, naked body laying on the floor. Girl Hipp plays a song on a boombox.

Girl Hipp appears in costume.

4DK-2 Full show Cher-16_zps4e05172e

*sigh* Nothing like roleplay.

Girl Hipp gets naked and has sex with Carari's dead body and we watch as Dead Gorgeous continues to play and the credits roll.

[move][color:11bd=c00000]CAST

[color:11bd=C00000]DJ Hipp - DJ Hipp
[color:11bd=C00000]Steve Storme - DJ Hipp
[color:11bd=C00000]Girl Hipp - DJ Hipp
[color:11bd=C00000]Shyne Storme - DJ Hipp
[color:11bd=C00000]Shad Moss - DJ Hipp
[color:11bd=C00000]Jason - DJ Hipp
[color:11bd=C00000]Manu Soldier - DJ Hipp
[color:11bd=C00000]Juvi - DJ Hipp
[color:11bd=C00000]Rey - DJ Hipp
[color:11bd=C00000]OG Grimace - DJ Hipp
[color:11bd=C00000]Queen Z - DJ Hipp